Annual Travel insurance
Executives making multiple trips abroad each year may sometimes overlook purchasing international health insurance. Most of them assume their domestic coverage will protect them abroad. Their domestic plans can cover them at home but they may not be designed for international travel. For busy executives making multiple trips in a year purchasing an Annual Travel Insurance may be a great option. For a one time purchase, the Executive and their family can be covered for multiple trips where each trip is for less than 30 days. Like most Travel Insurance plans you can choose from yearly travel instrance plans that only offer medical benefits and others that offer Trip cancellation coverage.
Flight and Medical Travel Insurance
Yearly Travel Insurance with Medical Benefits: Patriot Executive
- The Patriot Executive plan is a popular annual Travel insurance choice offering only medical benefits.
- The plan is available for travelers below age 76 for coverage all over the world (except your country of citizenship)
- Multiple trips, each below 30 days are covered under the annual Travel insurance plan.
- The insured must have coverage in the home country (either a group plan or indivudual coverage)
- The plan offers medical benefits if you fall sick or injure yourself abroad.
- Accidental death benefits and Trip interruption are included.
Long term Travel insurance with Trip Cancellation Benefits
- TravelRite Annual plan is ideal for frequent leisure or business travelers who are looking for basic annual coverage plus many specialized services.
- Coverage is good for one year regardless of the number of trips taken, with maximum trip length for any individual trip not to exceed 90 days.
- Coverage includes medical, baggage, hotel overbooking, collision damage protection for rental cars, credit card protection and more. Trip cancellation and Trip interruption coverage can be added to basic coverage.