Student Travel Insurance
If you are a student below the age of 25 and are planning to go on a trip you may want to protect the hard earned money you have spent for the trip in the event of a trip cancellation. You also need to ensure your are protected from high medical bills if you fall ill or get injured during your trip. Student Travel insurance is absolutely important in both cases. Student travel insurance can be purchased to cover either of these risks or both of them combined.
Student Travel health Insurance with Trip Cancellation Benefits: Patriot Student Trip
- The Patriot Student Trip plan is a popular choice for students below age 25 who need trip cancellation benefits.
- The plan is available for students traveling at least 120 miles from the starting point of their covered trip and not exceeding 30 consecutive days.
- Multiple trips, each below 30 days are covered under the annual Travel insurance plan.
- With the Patriot Student Trip plan you can recover your trip costs up to a maximum of $5000 when a trip is canceled or interrupted fora variety of covered reasons.
- Benefits are also provided for travel delays, baggage delays, and emergency tratement away from home.
- If the situation demands it, the insured can also be medically evacuated to the nearest medical facility close to their principal residence.
Student Travel Health insurance only Medical Benefits Liaison Continent
- Liaison Continent insurance is designed to cover you for medical expenses when you travel outside of your home country.
- Coverage is available in a variety of plan limits from $50K to $1,000,000.
- Several deductible choices are available from $0 to $2500.
- For persons traveling to the US coverage must become effective within 3 months of arrival.
- Maximum period of coverage is 6 months. Additional coverage can be purchased only after the insured returns to their home country for a minimum of 30 days.
- Liaison Continent offers Students travel insurance and covers doctor visits, hospitalization, surgery, prescriptions for covered illnesses during a trip.
- Limited trip interruption coverage is also available. Some other additional benefits include lost luggage, emergency medical evacuation, reunion, assistance services.